Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Monday, December 06, 2004

View from the Mountain Top

Ahh, first ski trip of the year completed. It was good to get out and stretch my legs after a long summer of dormancy. I love everything about skiing, the crisp mountain air, the pristine snow, the smell of pine, and most of all, the effect the altitude has on alcohol drinking.
Personally I feel I did quite well, I fell a couple times, but that was early in the day. I landed a couple of jumps that I attempted and even did a couple of challenging runs to make sure I was living life on the edge.
I do need to work on waking up on time. My friends get a little cranky when they've woken up at 5 to get to my house on time and I'm still sleeping at 6:15. The only reason they didn't leave me was thanks to the wonders of a coffee machine with a timer, so coffee was ready even though I wasn't.
After two long car rides and a tiring day on the slopes, you learn some unusual things about your friends. That they know the lyrics to "Cry Me a River" is the least disturbing of them.
All pictures have been destroyed to protect the innocent.

"I mean, who has ever captivated a group of people with a story about, 'This one time I was at my apartment, in my pajamas and watching E! True Hollywood Story. . . ?' "
-Kelly T



Posted by timothy :: Direct Link 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------