Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Friday, June 10, 2005

Fruit, Fruit, Fruit...

I love Fruit! Its like natures candy, so yummy and sweet, and quite a healty treat! Why eat your skittles full of monosodium glutamate (I mean, what is that anyway, I took an elementary chemistry class in college and still don't know. You know, that would actually be a beneficial college class, "What's in that Crap you're eating 101") when you can be eating fruit. You can't get fat off of fruit (as far as I know anyway) and I'm pretty sure it helps keep you regular. I've never heard any downside to eating fruit, let me know if I'm wrong.

It's Mother Nature's way of saying, "You're fat, eat better! What? Do I have to make it grow on trees? Fine! There! Its now growing on trees! Will you eat it now?"

[Which brings me to another aside. Why do Christians feel it is pagan and wrong to consider the earth our mother? In Genesis, God, the father, creates man out of mud, which is earth. So if God is the Father, then the Earth must be the mother, last time I checked man is not an asexual being, it needs both a male and female to procreate.]


So go eat what your Mom is telling you.

"We are indeed much more than what we eat, but what we eat can nevertheless help us to be much more than what we are." -Adelle Davis

[Not that I'm saying stop what you're eating and only eat fruit like these
people, but next time, instead of Doritos, try fruit... ... Great! Now I really want some Doritos! F--- this fruit, I want some hydrogenated vegetable oil!]

Posted by timothy :: Direct Link 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------