Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Friday, August 25, 2006

Friday's Leavings

I never really realized how incredibly gross pizza can be, and how inevitably older I am getting.

There was a time, not five years ago, when my diet wavered between an unhealthy addiction to Hot Pockets, and an even unhealthier relationship with the pizza delivery person. That was basically all that I ate for dinner for months on end. Even a year ago I would order pizza one or two times a month.

Well, living with a woman will change you in many ways, one of which being that pizza is no longer an acceptable solution for fullfilling all the different sections of the food pyramid.

But last night, after what's had to be months without pizza, we ordered from Roundtable. I had been so deprived that I scarfed down my pepperoni half of the pizza in what had to be record time.

Well, I'm paying for it this morning. And that's all I have to say about that.


Oh, they look happy now, but they'll be sprinting for the closet bush in the morning


On a more uplifting note for the level of society in general, massive protests are being held all over the world protesting a true crime of humanity.

Pluto is no longer a planet! [play dramatic music here... i don't know something space-y]

Ok, its just this one guy who was the head of NASA mission to Pluto. And all he did was make bumper stickers.


Posted by timothy :: Direct Link 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------