Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Kind of Post That I Was Trying to Avoid

I think one of the reasons I've been delinquent in my posting is that I'm not full of a lot of exciting things to write about right now. Well, there's one exciting development that may be arising soon (no, not THAT) but I'm keeping it under my hat until I know for sure.

But other than that undetermined excitement, life has been fairly bland.

I did a little yard work yesterday, wanna hear about that?

Perhaps you'd like to know about us washing our cars on Saturday (the hispanic workers next door were certainly interested, more so in Danielle's shorts than in me shirtless).

We also took Bandit to the dog park on Saturday and for a walk to get bagels. As much as that excited him, I really doubt you'll be interested.

Most likely as the dog days of summer wind down and the weather cools off a bit, I'll have more exciting adventures to tell.

Until then, you'll just have to wade through my pointless observations about the cats and maybe so movie reviews from shows I catch on IFC.

One last thing, I recently discovered Terry Pratchett (the author of lots of humorous Sci-Fi). So if you liked Douglas Adams, or other in that genre, you should check out the "Pratch" as his friends call him.

Posted by timothy :: Direct Link 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------