Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I'm Old!

So I'm back from a great weekend, still exhausted, but back.

Lately my literary muse has departed me, and I'm not sure why. It could be that I'm just tired and not "feeling it." It could be that this week I find out whether or not I keep my job, or get laid off. (So by Monday, I will either find myself with an abundance of free time, or unsatisfactorily employed. Here's hoping!) It may also be that I didn't win the lottery last night.


So this last weekend I went back to Texas for my University's Homecoming, and my five year reunion (getting so old!). It was a blast. I got to see a lot of my friends that I haven't seen since graduation and a lot that I saw only a few months ago. To give you an idea of the randomness of the weekend I will simply give you words or phrases and let you use your imagination:

alcohol,
Iron Chef,
alcohol,
girlfriend's family,
alcohol,
my mom and her boyfriend,
alcohol,
ramen and a three man slingshot,
random pledges,
driving a new Volvo that wasn't mine,
alcohol,
loud shrieking girls catching me by surprise,
Vegan's,
alcohol,
a cook book editor from Oakland,
alcohol,
accidently dicthing ex-girlfriends,
and alcohol!


Homecoming in Highschool

Homecoming in College... see the difference?


Hope your weekend was as nice! This weekend involves a Weezer and Foo Fighters concert, Napa with college friends, and the opening of the DeYoung museum in Golden Gate Park, so I probably won't get much more sleep!

(on a side note, spell check doesn't recognize Vegan as a word and suggested vagina as a replacement)


Posted by timothy :: Direct Link 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------