Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Dig

So I recently purchased some classic LucasArts games and have been wrapped up in The Dig for the last couple of days.

screenshot from The Dig

It really takes me back to my college days when I first got a computer. When I first played it I assumed the pixelated graphics were due to my crappy computer. I have recently discovered, that that is actually how the game is. But that's ok, its a really great game.

I had forgotten how enjoyable games that don't involve constant killing or explosions, can be. Its a simple puzzle game that utilizes a point and click interface.

I really wish there were current games that were this fun.


Posted by timothy :: Direct Link 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------