Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Wednesday, December 14, 2005

You should all be ashamed of yourselves!

So, there has been a definite lack of updating among the circle of blogs that I read, and I must say, I'm thoroughly disappointed! (I'm also disappointed that "blog" is not recognized by the spellcheck provided by BLOGger that is on my BLOG!) How am I supposed to successfully avoid work without anything to read. Guess I'll just have to go back to reading the news or something.

Then, as my anger subsided, I realized that for many of you, this is finals week, and things are probably fairly busy for you. So good luck to those of you collegiately minded. And post soon. You are missed.

On another note, one of the bloggers that I read has invited me to a Christmas party this Friday. I'm a little apprehensive, as this will be the first time I have ever gone to party not knowing anyone at all that will be there, except by online pictures and their own writings about themselves.

I'm almost positive it will be fun, and I'm always complaining about how I don't know many people out here, so it will be good for me.

I'm sure it will end up like most parties I've been to. I'll be shy and quiet for the first half hour, then after a couple of drinks I'll be talking to everyone who is unlucky enough to cross my path. And I'll end up with my girlfriend dragging me out amidst the broken punch bowl and being driven home.

So thanks again for the invite, and you might want to use your non-favorite punch bowl.

Posted by timothy :: Direct Link 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------