Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Thursday, December 08, 2005

Happy Birthday Danielle

**today's post is directed mainly at one person, feel free to read it, just realize, I'm not talking to you (unless its you )**

Happy Birthday dear, I hope your day is going well!

We've known each other for almost a year now, and I still haven't tired of you! You continue to delight me on a daily basis, and you never fail to make me laugh when I need it.

You put up with my mischievousness, and my horrible wit. You think I'm sexy (which I will never understand) and you believe in me!

I feel like it is my birthday, everyday I'm with you. (oh yeah, thanks for putting up with me when I'm overly cheesy as well) And I hope to make your day, today, the best birthday you've ever had.

This year has brought a lot your way, and you have handled it all. Here's to your twenty-third year (that first one didn't really count) on this planet being just as exciting!

Happy Birthday!



Posted by timothy :: Direct Link 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------