Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Future is Now!


So today is the day that everything I've ever wanted in my life is going to happen! The world just seems a brighter, better place!

Everywhere I look, I am reminded. The smile on a young child's face, the birds, singing their songs, the cars whizzing by on the expressway.

Today is the day that all of my dreams come true!

"What is it Tim?" you anxiously ask!

"It is this!" I prophetically respond.

And as I show it to you, you all gape in wonder!

It's like Nirvana in a faucet!

If you are looking for something to buy for me for Christmas, search no longer! Your hunt ends here!

I would get up in the middle of the night to wash my hands, just so I can see how cool it is!

I envision the day where children will not be able to imagine what life would be like without illuminated faucets!

Unfortunately, like all things that would make your life better (cure for cancer for instance) the faucet light is currently on back order. Just when I thought I had it made...


Posted by timothy :: Direct Link 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------