Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Monday, February 14, 2005

Love is... (Pt 4 The final chapter)

All right, I'm getting a little tired of all this sappy crap, but as today is actually Valentines day, I will leave you one final thought on love, romance, and things that get you laid!

"Love is all you need." or "All you need is love!"

Thanks John Lennon, for carrying on the true message of Jesus. Love.

Try and carry that with you this week as you go about your daily life.

Try and imagine a world where everyone loves their neighbor, and imagine what a wonderful place that would be. Then, take steps to create that world as you interact with those you know.
You will most likely be met with skepticism and anger (isn't it weird how most people are unwilling or unable to provide a proper response to genuine compassion). But don't let them get you down, only you can make a difference!

So thanks Selena, for introducing me to the Beatles and informing of John's death, and thanks Amy, for saying you "always enjoy reading my stuff" and thanks Tyler, for... well, just thanks for being you! and Happy Birthday! I miss you girls!

And thank you for being special and being in my life. You don't know how much just knowing you are out there has meant to me these past few weeks.

And of course all my love to you the reader, for reading what I type.


" Imagine no possesions,
I wonder if you can,
No need for greed or hunger,
A brotherhood of man,
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one."

-"Imagine" John Lennon

Posted by timothy :: Direct Link 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------