Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Monday, August 08, 2005

Fish or cut bait?

So I found out this weekend that my girlfriend's mom reads my blog (her blog too). After a quick scrambling on both our parts through our blogs to make sure all postings were family friendly (not that there is anything to hide) we took a sigh of relief and discussed the subject for awhile. (though I did delete the post I had written on that wild weekend we spent with the 8 hot strippers and the midget dressed as a clown aboard that yacht in the Pacific)

I began to think about how I would feel if my own mother were reading this. Like I said, its not like my posts are racy or obscene or any thing along those lines, but its almost like your parents reading your diary. Granted, its an online diary that is available to read by anyone who googles Tim, but those are random people who I will never have to meet or take accountabitily for my own typing with.

So I thought to myself, is it time to find a new site for my blog, maybe one I tell no one about and is my own little secret hide-a-way for my thoughts and junk. But then I thought, who would read that crap... who reads this crap as it is anyway?

And then I decided that I might as well not worry about it. Its just another adoring fan to add to my list, and when it comes right down to it, if she can't take the full and unbridled (ok, maybe a little bridled) Tim, then she wouldn't like the toned down Tim either.

After all, I'm not 18 anymore and blogging about the cute girl in my math class (she was cute though, let me tell you!). This is just a workspace for my thoughts to create themselves anyway, and I'm pretty sure she'll be bored with this just as quickly as the rest of my friends.

So read on d's mom. (just try to ignore the misspellings and bad grammar ) Enjoy for as long as you like, maybe you will start a blog of your own for us to read. Who knows, maybe I'll even send a link to my own mother for her to read as well... ok, well, probably not.

"The public will believe anything, so long as it is not founded on truth." -Edith Sitwell

"Love truth, and pardon error." Voltaire

"I have been truthfull all along the way. The truth is more interesting, and if you tell the truth you never have to cover your tracks." -RealLivePreacher.com Weblog, 1/4/04

Posted by timothy :: Direct Link 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------