Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Thursday, July 07, 2005

I love this dog!










I mean, How could you not?!?





We talk about our day while I'm watering the garden...

...and his arch nemesis is sprayed water!

Of course, I can think of someone who isn't overly fond of this dog...

~

~

~

~

~

~

"I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts."-- John Steinbeck

"Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

"Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in? I think that is how dogs spend their lives."-- Sue Murphy

~

Props to danielle for taking the pictures!


Posted by timothy :: Direct Link 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------