Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Wednesday, August 17, 2005

New look and feel

So I've decided to update the look and feel of my blog. I liked the old look, but was getting tired of looking at it all the time.

I hope you enjoy the changes. I plan to update the picture on the left (some Easter Island type thing) from time to time as I take long skinny pictures that will fit in.
***UPDATE***The picture is now a chimney I found in my grandad's (now my mom's) field. It's always been one of my favorites, cuz, why is there a chimney in the middle of a field?

Don't worry, all posts will still reflect the same sense of... well "tim" that you've been accustomed to. Feel free to comment on the changes, I would enjoy your feedback.

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." -Leo Tolstoy

"Change is inevitable - except from a vending machine." -Robert C. Gallagher

"They must often change, who would be constant in happiness or wisdom." -Confucius

Posted by timothy :: Direct Link 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------