Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas to all!

And to all a good night!

Contrary to popular belief, I do celebrate Christmas!

So in honor of Jesus' Birthday (I actually sang happy birthday to Jesus while celebrating in this God-saken red state) I thought I would leave you with a quote from a great Dickens story, that I've not only acted in once, but twice! (and yes, I was Tiny Tim)

But in honor of being at my mother's house, having slo-o-o-o-o-o-ow dial up, and being the generally impatient person that I am, I have not "google"d it and am probably horribly misquoting good ol' Chuck.

Ebenezer: "You there! Boy! What day is this?"

You there: "Why, today? Its Christmas day, sir!"

(its so much more amusing when spoken aloud with a cockney accent, I'll wait while you try it at home... ...I said I'll wait!)

So I hope your season was merry and bright, and that Jesus brought you everything you wanted. (as if dying for your sins wasn't enough)

God Bless us everyone!

Posted by timothy :: Direct Link 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------