Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Friday, January 27, 2006

It's official, I'm a dork!

"How," you ask, "is Tim spending his Friday nights?"

Well ponder no longer. Tonight, while my "lay about"
girlfriend is, well, laying about at the Westin in San Antonio, I am spending my time familiarizing myself with Adobe Photoshop. You will notice my new banner above.

I haven't used Photoshop in quite awhile, and I was glad to see that the very little I knew, was completely forgotten. But quickly the importance of layers was remembered, though I shouldn't tell you how long I looked for the little MSPaint paint can to do a color fill [insert nerdy snorts of laughter here].


So if you see things changing every so often, its either because I'm trying new things out, or getting tired of my "early" work.

Feel free to offer any tips or hints you might have, and I always welcome criticism from those who know what they are talking about.

Up Next....
Incorrigible Tim's Mis-adventures with Moveable Type

Posted by timothy :: Direct Link 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------