Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Friday, January 27, 2006

***Update***

So I ended up calling the cops about my little break in, not because I expect them to do anything, but because this happened 3 blocks from the police station, and maybe at least one cop will look in my car's direction on the off chance she's driving by while someone is trying to break in again.

So she leaves me a voicemail and I call her back and her name is Officer Grievous. For those of you who are not as nerdy as me, General Grievous was the four-armed, four lightsaber wielding robot in the latest Star Wars movie.




...So I got that going for me!

(see Dear, one more reason to finish watching the Star Wars sextology!)

***Update to the Update, in reference to the comments***

You girls are dirty!

From urban dictionary:

Sextology-A group of six dramatic or literary works related in subject or theme.
Another word used to describe a six part series.

***Update to the Updated Update, in reference to the above picture***

For you real nerds out there, you will notice that the movie is sub-titled "Fall of the Jedi", when in fact in the theatrical release, it was "Revenge of the Sith".

The truly nerdy will of course recall that before the "Return of the Jedi" was released, it was hyped as "Revenge of the Jedi" to cut down on unlicsenced merchandise. Of course, if you have anything that shows "Revenge of the Jedi" it is worth a lot of money. So, I don't know how well that worked.

If you are saying to yourself, "Of course it wasn't Revenge of the Jedi, you silly Tim, a Jedi craves not revenge!" To you I say, good luck in finding a girlfriend!


Posted by timothy :: Direct Link 6 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------