Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Monday, February 20, 2006

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

So I have updated to a new template, just so you will all have something to bitch about.

This is currently template #3 for those of you keeping count.

I just found that the old one was a little too busy, and I wanted to take things in a new direction.

I find the white a little too bright, but I think I will adjust ok.

I know you will miss the pictures on the toolbar, but I hope you will enjoy that's it now easier to read.

I may play with the colors over the next few weeks, but after working on this all day, this is where I have settled.

And oh yeah, Happy Presidents Day! I hope you didn't have to be in the office today like I did.


"Time may change me, but I can't trace time" -David Bowie


Posted by timothy :: Direct Link 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------