Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!

So today is the first day of March, and that always gets me excited.

Not only because March heralds in the Spring, but because almost 28 years ago it heralded the entry of me into this world.

That's right, Tim's getting old! As of Friday, I will have completed another journey around the sun, my 28th to be exact.

I'd like to say that there are a lot of lessons I've learned, or have a lot of wise things to say, but I don't feel any different than that goofy 18 year-old who headed off to college almost ten years ago now! I still laugh at fart jokes, still have problems keeping my room clean, still think to much of myself, and still eat Ramen for dinner (though, admitedly, not as often).

Also, as an update, I have already purchased the faucet light, and it is indeed the engineering marvel I expected (not to mention the bane of my girlfriend's existence). I'll try and post some pictures sometime soon.

I hope your March is grand, and for those fellow Pisces out there, Happy Birthday to you!


So what if it is a year off..


Posted by timothy :: Direct Link 6 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------