Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Friday, January 05, 2007

MMMMMMMMMM

No, I have not just devoured something tasty, I am celebrating 10,000 hits to this site in the Roman Numeral style.

For those of you who haven't noticed, I have now reached over 10,000 hits to my blog since I started it November of 2004. Not too bad for a site I started to while away the hours at work.

Thank you all for reading my idle ramblings these past 2 or so years, and thanks to those of you who encouraged and harassed me when I wasn't posting.

Now, to make this more than a milestone post, I'll leave you with my current thoughts.

If this world really is just some higher being playing their version of The Sim's, I really wish my user would find a cheat code for more money.

HINT: It could very well be ROSEBUD, !;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;

Happy New Year to you all, and may your sites receive more traffic than you ever dreamed!


I like Ike!

Posted by timothy :: Direct Link 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------