Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Thursday, September 01, 2005

More proof that I am an absolute dork!

If any is still needed...

Not only do I still love and play computer games, but today I recalled this computer game that we would occasionally play in my 5th and 6th grade computer class called Transylvania.
I absolutely loved this game and would play anytime the teacher would let us. In fact my computer partner and I were so good at it that the teacher would sometimes let us play when we should've been doing work. Yes, I was even a nerd at such a young age, except now, being a nerd is cool... or something.

Anyway, back to my nerdiness. So today I decided to google and I found out that not only do others remember it, and not only was it revolutionary for its time (it was the first text game that had pictures) but you can also play it online! I love the future in which we live!

If you have any old favorites (like the original Oregon Trail) that you would like to find, check here:
Virtual Apple

"I just wanted to say that I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds. I mean uh, all our lives we've been laughed at and made to feel inferior. And tonight, those bastards, they trashed our house. Why? Cause we're smart? Cause we look different? Well, we're not. I'm a nerd, and uh, I'm pretty proud of it" -Anthony Edwards character in Revenge of the Nerds

Posted by timothy :: Direct Link 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------