Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Friday, March 11, 2005

So....

So I've noticed that 98% of my blogs begin with "so". Its like I'm in the middle of a conversation with all of you, and am beginning an especially witty anecdote. Or perhaps the punchline of an extremely bad pun.
Not that I'm going to change a good thing now, just something I noticed and thought I would bring to your attention.
I'm in the middle of a very good book right now,
Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell , that I highly recommend to all of you nerdy (but not dorky) people out there. So you may not here much from me for the next week or so.
I'm also going on a wee bit of a vacation next week, so you'll just have to settle on re-runs to get your Tim O'Grams fix. But think of all the magical tales when I get back.

Thanks for you Patience, -The Management

"So, I says to the guy, I says 'That's not John Cleese'" -the best punchline to any joke ever told, only problem is that's all of the joke that currently exists.

"Many books are to be read, some are to be studied, and a few are meant to be lived in for weeks." Washington Post's comment on the book cover of my current "residence"


Posted by timothy :: Direct Link 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------