Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Thursday, April 13, 2006

Moving On Up...

So it is somewhat official. Some of the paper work has been filled out, and some of the obligations that need to be met are possibly in the process of meeting (or something).

I am moving into a new home... right across the street from where I live now.

I'm pretty excited about it! Eventhough the backyard is like 800 times smaller (not an exageration) the house is a lot nicer... I think.

The thing is, we haven't even been inside it yet. The lady who currently lives there has not moved out, and won't let us come inside to look at it. So we've been staring through the windows and over the fence into the backyard, and I think we've got a pretty good idea of what it looks like...

Of course, if you noticed above, I mentioned "we". That's right, I'm making the biggest mistake a guy with a girlfriend and two mistresses could make... I'm moving in with my girlfriend. (Sorry Sasha and Amberline)

So I'm moving into a house that I haven't really seen yet, with my girlfriend of about a year. "Tim has finally lost his mind," you are probably all thinking, and I'm sorry to say I lost it a long time ago!

Of course the really exciting part is that we'll only have one dog and three cats in the house. A welcome relief from the 3 (large) dogs and 2 cats I live with now. I don't know, there's just something about pet hair on EVERYTHING! that I just can't live without.

So if I'm a little distant over the next month or so, you'll just have to forgive me. I have a lot going on.

***UPDATE***
So I was able to go and look at the house today as the lady was moving out (be careful with that Meth lab, she was yelling). She let me in and wander around, and it was bigger than I thought. I don't have any pictures yet, as I felt that would be rude, but I did manage to throw together a lousy little blueprint, which you can see below:



Posted by timothy :: Direct Link 6 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------